This section focuses on the European Works Councils agreements and agreements concluded between EWCs and management regarding specific topics (substantive agreements), as well as on global or International Framework agreements
Throughout its existence, a European Works Council can have more than one agreement and/or amendment. Therefore the total of agreements is bigger than the total of European works councils.
- Click here for a list of EWC agreements
- Click here for a list of Substantive agreements
- Click here for a list of International Framework agreements
Since 2010 the section includes also some new features:
- Content analysis of EWC agreements (for further description refer to the 'About ewcdb' section)
- Links to news and reports by European Industry Federations (currently European Metalworkers' Federation www.emf-fem.org and European Public Sector Union www.epsu.org) and press releases by PlanetLabor (www.planetlabor.com) on events concerning specific EWCs (you must be a registered PlanetLabor user to read the full text of the news on the Planet Labor website).